It is important to properly inspect your tyres and get expert help to repair a tyre that has deflated or been punctured. If you're driving on a tyre that continuously loses air or has a puncture, it is very important for your safety to have it inspected immediately. A service professional should inspect the tyre inside and outside to determine whether it can be repaired or needs to be replaced. Flat-tyre repair services may help to:
- Properly repair punctures in the tread
- Maintain tyre air pressure at manufacturer-recommended levels
- Dismounting and inspection of the tyre to determine the cause of the inflation pressure loss and whether or not it can be repaired
- Flat-tyre repair
- Repairs performed in accordance with strict industry standards
- Proper patching of tyre from inside and outside.